Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Former English Premier League Executive Phil Lines Joins SportsFix Advisory Board

Phil Lines is one of the most senior executives in the sports media rights industry. For nearly a decade, he spearheaded the English Premier League media rights business, successfully establishing it as the richest football league in the world generating a nearly 1,000% increase in international rights fees during his tenure.

afc-bournemouth-v-leicester-city-premier-league-5b9d27441993cdbd90000009.jpg

Game changers! The time has come to reveal why the man behind the Premier League’s media rights success over the past 10 years, Phil Lines, joins our Advisory Board!

Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    If tiny Uruguay can be so successful, why not much larger or richer countries? That question appears to torment Xi Jinping, China’s president, who wants his country to become a football superpower by 2050. His plan includes 20,000 new training centers, to go with the world’s biggest academy in Guangzhou, which cost $185m. The United Arab Emirates and Qatar have spent billions of dollars buying top European clubs, hoping to learn from them. Saudi Arabia is paying to send the Spanish league nine players. A former amateur footballer named Viktor Orban, who is now Hungary’s autocratic prime minister, has splurged on stadiums that are rarely filled. So far these countries have little to show for their spending. China failed to qualify for this year’s World Cup and even lost 1–0 to Syria — a humiliation that provoked street protests.I could potentially pick the strongest players for each of the roles and maximize my chances of how many points I get. But there are constraints. Each player has an associated value and there is a cap on how much value I can spend. It is designed such that my budget is 100 bucks while getting the fifteen best players will cost me two hundred bucks. So, I have to manage to pick the best team with my constraints.Everyday, we are faced with a similar situation. We can spend the limited time and energy that we have on doing very well in our jobs, spending quality time with our friends and family, exercising regularly and eating healthy, learning new skills and picking up interesting hobbies, going to events we like and traveling the world.When we think of balancing all of these out, we tend to think of it as making progress on each of them or dedicating time to each of these areas every day. In the Fantasy Premier League, that would be like picking a fairly balanced team at the start of the season and sticking with it for the rest of the season. Manchester City basically bought everyone at Monaco. Tottenham, Liverpool, and Arsenal were less active in the transfer market, but perhaps their smaller changes will have a greater impact than the seismic upheavals orchestrated by some of the other big teams.Manchester City are concerned by the state of the pitch at Tottenham’s Wembley Stadium. Their game will take place a day after an NFL matchup, and will be the third in a row to be played there. There was also the Anthony Joshua matchup,Barcelona are already looking into extending Lionel Messi’s current deal with the club. They are considering extending his contract to 2022, or 2023, as his most recent agreement runs to 2021, three years away. A quirk of the contract he is under now means that he is allowed to leave the club for nothing in 2020, as long as he does not join a club in a top league.Paper Round’s view: Xavi Hernandez left for Qatar, and Andres Iniesta moved to Japan, and that has extended their careers, given them a final payday, and made sure they would not face Barcelona in any competition. Giving Messi the same option would allow him to play for Newell’s Old Boys while he is still young enough to influence the game.English football season has returned at last, so out with the baseball and NFL preseason games and in with the most competitive league on the planet, the English Premier League. Chelsea and Manchester United spent as much this summer as the GDP of a small island nation. Manchester City basically bought everyone at Monaco. Tottenham, Liverpool, and Arsenal were less active in the transfer market, but perhaps their smaller changes will have a greater impact than the seismic upheavals orchestrated by some of the other big teams.

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    If I had to sum up Ashwood's main issues I'd say that their attack, is the only attack in the league, that wouldn't cause their defense problems - and to call their midfield non existent would be deeply unfair on non-existent midfields. They don't look like they could pass wind, and this is nothing to do with what happens on the training ground, they had great ball-players a few years ago. Now it's as if Gandalf has appeared and demanded they shall not pass. Those players that had something about them have been sold off. It's a selling club, always has been. Podcast Players go for nothing, players go for a cup of tea.

They've got to keep hold of Riviere as he is just about the level the Premier League demands. Just. The reserve keepers couldn't catch a cold, a mockingbird or anything else you'd care to mention - particularly a football. Have you seen Tim Rieper (Rieper-the-Keeper) the lad couldn't save a word document. So bring into that mix Mr. Liam Brightwell - "The manager". Let me tell you. Liam couldn't manage a fart. The board have torn the heart out of what was the pride of Kent. If Ashwood entered an Ashwood City lookalike competition, they'd probably finish 2nd to Gillingham. And you can keep going to the ground and praying that things will turn around if you want, but they're just taking your money. How do you expect them to turn a corner if they can't even f*cking take one?. It really feels like the end of days and it's boring. I'd say it's 'apocalypse now' but we're passed that, it's 'apocalypse yesterday'.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bemon View Post
    If I had to sum up Ashwood's main issues I'd say that their attack, is the only attack in the league, that wouldn't cause their defense problems - and to call their midfield non existent would be deeply unfair on non-existent midfields. They don't look like they could pass wind, and this is nothing to do with what happens on the training ground, they had great ball-players a few years ago. Now it's as if Gandalf has appeared and demanded they shall not pass. Those players that had something about them have been sold off. It's a selling club, always has been. Podcast Players go for nothing, players go for a cup of tea.

They've got to keep hold of Riviere as he is just about the level the Premier League demands. Just. The reserve keepers couldn't catch a cold, a mockingbird or anything else you'd care to mention - particularly a football. Have you seen Tim Rieper (Rieper-the-Keeper) the lad couldn't save a word document. So bring into that mix Mr. Liam Brightwell - "The manager". Let me tell you. Liam couldn't manage a fart. The board have torn the heart out of what was the pride of Kent. If Ashwood entered an Ashwood City lookalike competition, they'd probably finish 2nd to Gillingham. And you can keep going to the ground and praying that things will turn around if you want, but they're just taking your money. How do you expect them to turn a corner if they can't even f*cking take one?. It really feels like the end of days and it's boring. I'd say it's 'apocalypse now' but we're passed that, it's 'apocalypse yesterday'.
    The primary component of any football game is the ball, it even says so in its name. It is impossible to play a game of football without a ball and your choice of ball should correspond with the type of game you play. Choosing the right football ball can be an overwhelming chore as they are available in a variety of variations, from size and weight to materials and attributes.
    football stud

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    Do your team mates know you're the secret footballer? If so, what do they think of what you're doing and how has it affected your relationship with them?

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Watch Eurosport live stream

Eurosport streaming live

Watch Eurosport live online

Eurosport live stream 2016

Goals Eurosport

ESPN online, Bein Sports Stream, Fox Sport, BT Sports, Sky Sports