Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassSocial500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Thanks

Lightbulb Toot Your Own Horn - What are your skills?

The Murder of Crows includes a talented group of individuals who are choosing to be a part of this exciting period of revolutionary global financial change.

In his latest live stream, Jason invited us to share our personal skill set and strengths with him. Individual messages are counter productive. The forum was mentioned as a place to gather this information, so here is the thread!

It is time to "Toot your own Horn". What are you good at? What can you contribute? Where does your skill set lie?
    0xbA7427b75700be6C67339Eca08C9EB4f1c5ca56e
    Stacey and Sean: Baby Crows

Super Moderator
    Overall activity: 95.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassSocial500 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Thanks
    Here is an idea of what sharing your strengths might look like. I have been employed for the past 15 years in an Administrative and/or teaching role with the School District - 7 years in an online environment. I am an English major, Masters in Curriculum and Design.

Skills that I can use from a distance (since I am in Canada) that could be helpful:

Writing, editing, organizing, communicating, researching, scheduling and planning. Developing online content and lesson plans. Reviewing and creating a synopsis or presentation of key points from an idea or project to share with others.

I have traveled and presented at a number of educational events - no fear of driving or flying. Public speaking (singer/songwriter) is also a strength. I am comfortable working at a distance collaboratively with others as a part of a team to plan events, schedule flights, accommodations, book speakers, etc.

If there is a way any of these skills can be utilized - I'm only a message away.
    0xbA7427b75700be6C67339Eca08C9EB4f1c5ca56e
    Stacey and Sean: Baby Crows

Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I won't be able to brag about. I'm just starting to deal with cryptocurrency and I care about any information. If someone has achieved great success, I am sincerely glad.

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I am a Senior Art Director / Graphic Designer at a Cincinnati-based Marketing and Advertising Firm. I also do work on a freelance basis and have a website www.essentialogo.com and as you can see Logo design and Brand Identity are my passion.
    MEW Address: 0xaAC46fa8356c6C1c26C2159c68e6C162EC12CEA1
    BTC Address: 15zuPbwZTr8CxzdrCK7cKUykB84KtA4JUH

Please visit my personal website www.essentialogo.com for Logo and Graphic Design - because a Logo is Essential to Every Company's Brand.

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I'm a scientist (particle physicist) and university professor; I originally studied Computer Engineering and did a masters in Electronic Engineering. Currently I spend about half of my time at CERN and try to give as many educational talks (on physics and science in general) as time allows. I like programming quite a bit, although these days I rarely have time to do it on side projects.

Level
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing...

Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Hello guys. I have an Indian friend who doesn't know English very well. The language barrier had been a problem for us which was stopping us to watch the movie together until we found the website https://novavpn.com/blog/yify/. Here you can find the movies and the dub form the movies in different languages.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Have you heard of https://domycasestudy.com/? I'm interested in hearing your opinion about the site, well, I would like to know your opinion about the prices on the site, do you consider them fair or prices are usually lower, how do you think? I simply don't know but need this info, need to have my case study done and have to decide if to use the site...Help me guys please!

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Painting walls is a trend that has not lost popularity for several years. Such repairs are less expensive, not allergenic, and refresh it with time will not be difficult. In addition to the usual painting, there are dozens of original solutions, how to give the walls an original texture. To implement them, do not necessarily contact the designers, just stock up on simple improvised tools and give vent to fantasy! Visit http://bord-eaux.com/the-most-intere...terior-design/ to look for some more interior design ideas.

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Guys, look what I've found - http://cellphonetrackapp.net/spy-app-features/. There are some GPS tracking apps but this one is kind of a "spy" app which is really handy to use if you want to track someone secretly so maybe the app will be useful for some of you and I advise you to check it out.