Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Level
    Thanks

Feeder settings explained

I wish the Wiki for Trailer and Feeder was more clearly written. I mean the info is there, but for me, Iím still at the point where I need extra clarification to what each setting does.
    Only yesterday, it clicked that the offset groups are like ďIF THENĒ statements.
    Now with version 1.4 Iím starting to create my own appsettings to take advantage of switching buy strategies for different markets.
    Also now Iím beginning to comprehend the upside/downside volatility change thing. The thing is, understanding what setting to change and by how much based on the value of the volatility calculation.
    Be generous, and youíll be remembered. Be inspiring, and live forever.

ETH: 0xEA5B0859251b6FFF61299E90460b5f506E13C7Fb

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Iím with you as to the wiki but working through it - just fired up PT for the very first time (yay!) and ran crows PT settings with 1 ETH last night and well ... now discovering ďsell only modeĒ lol and the importance of timing the market

Just picked up feeder as well - in for tips on how to best integrate

Overall activity: 64.0%

Level
    Thanks
    Hello CoinCrower,

What do you mean by 'best integrate'? Are you trying to set it up? Or want to know about the settings?

Regards

Yager

Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thank you Yager! I guess it would help to expand. My main issue with PF is crow has no specific PF settings for ETH so Iím warry running it or setting it up without a baseline I trust to start learning from once ďintegratedĒ with PT - I plan on setting up a few hours tonight after the kids go down to start my formal research - I read the PT wiki twice to familiarize and have been running PT and am amazed as it flat out works! Glad I picked up PT and PF when BTC dipped to 7k - just picked up PTracker as well - I Got bags this weekend running crows aggressive ETH settings during a short downturn and sell only mode has been putting things back to square 1 at a slight profit - this has given me the confidence to keep going and dig deeper to become a bot trading student so Iím here would like to best use feeder to maximize gains so am seeing what other members post prior to crow perhaps releasing his own ETH settings (only BTC available)

Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,

I have just recently bought profit feeder and I have watched all the videos however when I download Crows settings the folders are different in mine. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do I still drag them into the folder and replace and add the different ones? Thank you so much for your help

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have just recently bought profit feeder and I have watched all the videos however when I download Crows settings the folders are different in mine. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do I still drag them into the folder and replace and add the different ones? Thank you so much for your help
    Hello Rachael,

The files that come with the Crows settings reference these new folders you are seeing and with these new settings profit feeder will no longer look at the old ones.

Attachment 71

You could move these old folders into an archive folder so you can always go back to those settings if you need.
    Last edited by Yager; 02-26-2018 at 07:19 AM.
    BTC address: 1CUj4jpMTtHXkjmyrSpgSgsCHNEKKHPZi1
    ETH address: 0x2f16b9fa1c1a025f29c48a54ca86096032d302a3

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinCrower View Post
    Thank you Yager! I guess it would help to expand. My main issue with PF is crow has no specific PF settings for ETH so I’m warry running it or setting it up without a baseline I trust to start learning from once “integrated” with PT - I plan on setting up a few hours tonight after the kids go down to start my formal research - I read the PT wiki twice to familiarize and have been running PT and am amazed as it flat out works! Glad I picked up PT and PF when BTC dipped to 7k - just picked up PTracker as well - I Got bags this weekend running crows aggressive ETH settings during a short downturn and sell only mode has been putting things back to square 1 at a slight profit - this has given me the confidence to keep going and dig deeper to become a bot trading student so I’m here would like to best use feeder to maximize gains so am seeing what other members post prior to crow perhaps releasing his own ETH settings (only BTC available)
    Well you will have to be on the look out for his new settings when ever he release them so you can use that as a base line.

When I first started I used the default settings and changed the base currency to ETH to see what happens and it has done okay few bags but they are clearing.
    BTC address: 1CUj4jpMTtHXkjmyrSpgSgsCHNEKKHPZi1
    ETH address: 0x2f16b9fa1c1a025f29c48a54ca86096032d302a3

Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yager View Post
    Hello Rachael,

The files that come with the Crows settings reference these new folders you are seeing and with these new settings profit feeder will no longer look at the old ones.

Attachment 71

You could move these old folders into an archive folder so you can always go back to those settings if you need.

Thank you Yager. So just to clarify, I archive the files that come with the profit trailer and then use CROWS folder settings? Thank you so much for your help.

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael View Post
    Thank you Yager. So just to clarify, I archive the files that come with the profit trailer and then use CROWS folder settings? Thank you so much for your help.
    Yes it is best to keep them separate to save on confusion and gives you a roll back option. I was confused too when I first saw these extra files. I hope this helps and happy traiding.

Regards

Yager

Level
    Thanks
    Theres a new add on coming out that will fix everything in the trailer bot and we wont hav e to make any changes - It will re set every three minutesd all the needed seetings to prevent bags