Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Profit Trailer Licensing Binance API Hacked

Hi All,
    New guy here. I went into Binance to take the next step in running PT settings. Upon logon I was directed to the dashboard. My Trading and Profit Trader AP's were gone. I purchased profit trailer, through Jason's referral, using the API I created in Binance about a week ago. Now that I'm having to re-create API's what does that do to my PT licensing when I go to use the bot? Has this happened to anyone else? I understand the hack attempt and I'm curious if this is what may have caused the need to create new API's.

I'm ready to run some settings so this is pretty frsutrating..any help is appreciated.

-Korbs

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Korbs View Post
    Hi All,
    New guy here. I went into Binance to take the next step in running PT settings. Upon logon I was directed to the dashboard. My Trading and Profit Trader AP's were gone. I purchased profit trailer, through Jason's referral, using the API I created in Binance about a week ago. Now that I'm having to re-create API's what does that do to my PT licensing when I go to use the bot? Has this happened to anyone else? I understand the hack attempt and I'm curious if this is what may have caused the need to create new API's.

I'm ready to run some settings so this is pretty frsutrating..any help is appreciated.

-Korbs
    In reviewing the welcome email from PT I found that changing the Default API in PT to new API created in Binance required using the @PTAssistant bot. It was easy to change once I followed the instruction closely. Sorry for the newbe question. As I've found, answers typically are right in front of you which is why it's important to read and do research.
    Anyway, I hope this helps somebody in the future!

Korbs