Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Question To Trade or not to trade

Hey all,

I currently have a bag of BLZ worth $400 which is nearly half my capital, currently sitting at -44.83% profit. Was wondering if I should hold this or take the hit to free up capital to allow more trades?

I have a preference for more trades than DCA atm as it holds my capital. I don't think holding out with this could cover the amount of 0% trade days in the long run.

Suggestions welcome.
    ETH: 0xCbCc640ACa05A62df0214740AD64dF58881bb6b4
    BTC: 3FrT7HfURhgULtTazywDAi5mNapkgatFSz

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    I have struggled with this exact same thing! Unfortunately there is no good answer to this question. If you sell and take the hit not only do you lose 20% of your investment capital, you could also windup in another deep bag just because the market is the way it is. You would have to take a chance and see what happens, it could go either way. I am just sitting on my bags and I probably will for a long time judging on the market. However, because I am trying to improve my bitcoin position, not really my USD position, if the price of Bitcoin drops the altcoin may actually get a Satoshi (BTC) value boost, bringing me out of my bags even in the down market. I haven't completely figured out the BTC/altcoin valuation vs the USD/altcoin valuation in the different markets.
    "Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs." —Farrah Gray"

MEW: 0x099b2F06b6fEa4E41BFB87a561375A6b005db416

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocialTagger First ClassOverdrive3 months registered
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Thanks
    I'm not a financial adviser and in no way telling you what to do, but I can share what I did and why.

I sold all my bags and cleared my slate. I've held them for so long and since it is an automated system there is no basis to which the bot chooses to buy them other than the current market situation. The market condition and coin potential are different then they were a month ago. There is more likely to be another investment the bot can make and recover the money faster than if I just waited for my bags to recover. Also with the new tax laws that is now a loss when filing taxes for me and if it works the same as other securities then it could lower my taxes on any gains. This is just my thought process when I made that decision, but I could be wrong. Only time will tell.

MEW: 0x64a6E92C9936D031a4F73e7e651Ad573dF393408

Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I decided to take the hit, i just sold one bag to free up some capital for trading. Have not made it back yet but i am making trades and getting closes a trade at a time.
    ETH: 0xCbCc640ACa05A62df0214740AD64dF58881bb6b4
    BTC: 3FrT7HfURhgULtTazywDAi5mNapkgatFSz