Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    I think thats its really a case of "investor fatigue". Many if not most people in crypto are just looking to make a quick buck. Legit or unlegit, either way. Many people with no clue saw others make 100X gains, 16 year olds buying "lambos" and they wanted a piece and well 3-4 months later not only did they not achieve that but they saw significant loses. So IMO they are out and the market is bearish/cold. I did think the market was overvalued in DEC-JAN and since then we haven't seen much progress in terms of the real world applications of crypto. Yet!. Cardano is a perfect example. Anyways IMO there will be another strong bull run when projects come into effect and actually start impacting the real world. It won't all be at the same time but I think maybe end of 2017 we will start seeing an uptrend. Until then I think its really important to deeply scrutinize each coin/project and then HODL. At this time there is no sense in holding over a dozen coins, most will fail. JMHO
    BITCOINS WALLET: 1P5MT62XsvEfrXWLazEyP42QFg5g25RYp5
    ETH WALLET: 0x8c272263f44278a3fd19e417d53fdd4605452f6d

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    DeadCountry, I agree with your brother-in-law the trend right now is down LH (lower highs) and LL (lower lows) = DT (down Trend) in ETH and BTC. The trend can't change until we print a daily bar above the previous LH then we have a trend change. The last LH for BTC Daily is 9890 and the last LL was at 7310 so that is the range right now. This is a long term look but if you want to pick some ETH or BTC up I would look at a 4 hr or 1 hr chart to see where a good entry is and put a limit order in . my .02
    Last edited by CryptoMag; 03-22-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    The Trend is your Friend.
    ================================================== ================================================== =====

0x2b52AC2222c43a3B554BD5430A275d77b91B154c

Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    It's hard to suggest what the prices will be of cryptocurrencies in the near future. But this is pretty sure that they are future of digital currencies as they provide peer to peer transactions without the involvement of any middleman and provides security within the transactions.

Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Bitcoin is rising in dominance and seems to be better from an investment point of view. The bottom line is that some experts predicts that brand familiarity, dominance and increasingly fast and affordable transaction speeds means Bitcoin will remain King into the forseeable future.