Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Level
    Thanks

Has anyone use the Changenow Exchange?

Apparently this site has a much bigger variety of coins to buy using USD. Someone posted about it in Cardano's Facebook page but I'm still skeptical. I would be super stoked to have this as an option rather than having to use Coin Base to buy BTC and then having to transfer to Binance for a fee. If any of you guys have used can you tell me about your experience or if there's more information about it that I need to know please enlighten me. Below is a link to their website:

https://changenow.io/

Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    For Fiat currency, it looks like you have to use MasterCard or Visa...there are a LOT of fees associated with crypto transactions now. I got burned by those fees.
    The exchange has good reviews, I would consider it to exchange already purchased crypto. (i.e ETH from my wallet for one of coins they offer.)
    Last edited by michael mroz; 03-01-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Overall activity: 0%

Level
    Thanks
    Why don't you use credit card? It is easy for you to buy crypto. You can refer at https://paybis.com/buy-ethereum-with-credit-card/

Overall activity: 0%

Level
    Thanks
    Changenow scam .io is being rum by scammers from Russia. The word should be spread about them to prevent them stealing more funds from unsuspecting users.

- They have been accused of realing 100 BCH from a user: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurre...tolen_100_bch/

- They are operating illegally in Russia

- They demand KYC and video calls for big deposits - They are not anonymous - that should be made clear.

- Even if you provided the said documents, they would make up more excuses to steal your funds.

- they are changing their social media profiles to hide who the real owners are.

- All the positive reviews are by shills bought on bitcointalk, that have never used this exchange