Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Level
    Thanks

Has anyone use the Changenow Exchange?

Apparently this site has a much bigger variety of coins to buy using USD. Someone posted about it in Cardano's Facebook page but I'm still skeptical. I would be super stoked to have this as an option rather than having to use Coin Base to buy BTC and then having to transfer to Binance for a fee. If any of you guys have used can you tell me about your experience or if there's more information about it that I need to know please enlighten me. Below is a link to their website:

https://changenow.io/

Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    For Fiat currency, it looks like you have to use MasterCard or Visa...there are a LOT of fees associated with crypto transactions now. I got burned by those fees.
    The exchange has good reviews, I would consider it to exchange already purchased crypto. (i.e ETH from my wallet for one of coins they offer.)
    Last edited by michael mroz; 03-01-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Overall activity: 0%

Level
    Thanks
    Why don't you use credit card? It is easy for you to buy crypto. You can refer at https://paybis.com/buy-ethereum-with-credit-card/

Level
    Thanks
    Changenow scam .io is being rum by scammers from Russia. The word should be spread about them to prevent them stealing more funds from unsuspecting users.

- They have been accused of realing 100 BCH from a user: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurre...tolen_100_bch/

- They are operating illegally in Russia

- They demand KYC and video calls for big deposits - They are not anonymous - that should be made clear.

- Even if you provided the said documents, they would make up more excuses to steal your funds.

- they are changing their social media profiles to hide who the real owners are.

- All the positive reviews are by shills bought on bitcointalk, that have never used this exchange

Level
    Thanks
    Guys, be careful! andy007 distributes false information. This is a fraudster from Russia ni23457, who, as is known, tried to deceive ChangeNow by sending fake documents. Now he, like a real scoundrel, is engaged in blackmail! He buys trolls that mislead people. Here, http://archive.fo/iXMQm ni23457 buys votes for $ 2.

Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    Those fees are insane. Might be cheaper to buy on coinbase and go to binance like you said.

You can still use instant exchanges like ChangeNow, Shapeshift, and Switchain. Sometimes these instant exchanges have lower fees than regular (custodial) exchanges. Switchain does have the best rate though and has some tradepairs for the DAI Stablecoin.

Level
    Thanks

no title

I advise you to use ChangeNOW, because it's the fastest and most reliable exchange that I had to use. Comments about theft are very far-fetched. Ni23457 is a liar who has dishonestly acted and tried to justify himself.

Level
    Thanks
    I have been using this exchange for quite some time. The variety of coins is at a good level, moreover, the list is constantly updated. As for the exchange process, it is accomplished quite simply, and with a minimum of time. However, I had a couple of mistakes on this site, but the support works quickly. This is a good indicator, I think.

Level
    Thanks
    I love this exchange for the support service. Sometimes I have some problems, but their service always answers quickly and accurately. Problems can arise, as in any exchanger, but in ChangeNOW support will solve them.

Level
    Thanks
    The only exchange with which I had no problems while I was using it. All transactions pass quickly.