Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Thanks

How to Recover WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone

Many applications with chatting ability are available for the iPhone users. According to a recent survey, we can notice that WhatsApp is no doubt on the top list of must-have mobile messaging app for iPhone users. In my daily life, I rarely see anyone who doesn't have WhatsApp installed on their iPhone. However, the most popularity doesn't mean the most security. Many iPhone users are in badly need of the useful way of recovering their WhatsApp chat history, which were deleted by themselves accidentally.
    First of all, you should make sure that whether you have iTunes backup or not, which differentiates the way of recovering the WhatsApp chat history. If you have iTunes backup, you can surely restore WhatsApp chat history directly from iTunes, otherwise, you cannot do so directly. Fortunately, you can use iPhone data recovery software, which enables you to recover deleted WhatsApp chat history in 3 ways. With iPhone Data Recovery software, you can not only recover all the WhatsApp chat history, but also photos, videos, emoji, etc.

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by landmarksgranite View Post
    Many applications with chatting ability are available for the iPhone users. According to a recent survey, we can notice that WhatsApp is no doubt on the top list of must-have mobile messaging app for iPhone users. In my daily life, I rarely see anyone who doesn't have WhatsApp installed on their iPhone. However, the most popularity doesn't mean the most security. Many iPhone users are in badly need of the useful way of recovering their WhatsApp chat history, which were deleted by themselves accidentally.
    First of all, you should make sure that whether you have iTunes backup or not, which differentiates the way of recovering the WhatsApp chat history. If you have iTunes backup, you can surely restore WhatsApp chat history directly from iTunes, otherwise, you cannot do so directly. Fortunately, you can use iPhone data recovery software, which enables you to recover deleted WhatsApp chat history in 3 ways. With iPhone Data Recovery software, you can not only recover all the WhatsApp chat history, but also photos, videos, emoji, etc.

After downloading and installing iPhone Data Recovery, run it on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to the computer with a digital cable. Then you can directly click the Start Scan button on the program's main window. If you use iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS, click “Advanced Mode” first.

Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    During the scan, you can start to preview the found data in the scan result. Clicking WhatsApp on the left side of the window, you can preview all found WhatsApp chat record here, containing chat contents, names, phone numbers and attachments. Choose those you want to recover and tick them off. Then click Recover to save them on your computer.

Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Thanks
    In this way, you need to guarantee that you’ve synced your iPhone before. Choose the mode of Recover from iTunes Backup File. Then choose the backup which contains your needed WhatsApp chat history to scan. Click “Start Scan” in the main window.

Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    If you act wisely, then you can get successful results by performing SD card data recovery for Android. When we are not able to access data on an Android device, it doesn’t mean that the data has been removed permanently from it. Instead, the pointers allocating to its memory have been reassigned. Therefore, the data might be inaccessible to us, but it doesn’t mean that it has been deleted from the SD card permanently. Believe me – there are hundreds of people who go through a similar situation on a daily basis. Losing our data from our SD card or phone’s internal memory could be our biggest nightmare. Luckily, with the right memory card recovery software for Android, we can certainly get our lost or deleted data back. I used one of these tools to perform an SD card recovery for Android too and the results were extremely positive. Read on as I have shared my personal experience of performing an SD card data recovery for Android.